August 2012 brought hot temperatures across the country, escapes to the beach, and GERSON LAW FIRM APC engaged in another month of an extraordinary wave of activity in both transactions and litigation.
Representative August transactions:
- Closing 15 Fannnie Mae and Freddie Mac loans for more than $55,000,000 in California, Colorado, Texas, and Washington.
- Closing loan modifications for commercial loans in Maryland and Michigan.
- Assisting credit unions closing commercial loans in Arizona, Kentucky, Texas, Virginia and Kentucky.
- Representing client in obtain financing and closing loan for acquitision of 149 unit apartment in Arizona.
- Restaurant lease in Nevada.
- Negotiating credit union factoring relationship.
Representative August litigation:
- Represent receivers in major receiverships in Southern California counties.
- Commencing receivership actions on behalf of lenders in three receivership actions in Southern California counties, and one in Arizona.
- Settled major breach of lease case for $125,000.
GERSON LAW FIRM APC represents clients on all matters real estate and business related, both transactional and litigation. GERSON LAW FIRM APC is nationally recognized for its representation of some of the nation’s largest lenders on loan closings, special servicing, and enforcement proceedings throughout the United States. GERSON LAW FIRM APC practice includes representing lenders closing loans under Fannie Mae’s DUS Lending Program and Freddie Mac’s Program Plus for multifamily investments. GERSON LAW FIRM APC represents major national banks, life insurance companies, and private funds in all matters lending related, including originations and loss mitigation strategies, for hotels, office buildings, shopping centers, multifamily and construction.