Represents large financial institutions and private lenders in his commercial real estate financing practice in making loans secured by multifamily real estate for all character property.
Represents borrowers in commercial real estate transactions.
Represents lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
Advises clients as to environmental legal matters related to commercial real estate transactions.
Prior to joining GERSON LAW FIRM APC, Mr. Murer worked at a real estate investment firm alongside general counsel, and at Guild Mortgage as a legal regulatory analyst. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Murer worked in Missouri as a law clerk at Faber and Brand.
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- California State Bar Real Property Section
- University of Missouri, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2013
- University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2016
- Enjoys cheering on the Padres, hiking, and pretending to know how to surf.