Represents large financial institutions and private lenders in his commercial real estate financing practice in making loans secured by multifamily real estate for all character property.
Represents lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
Represents borrowers in commercial real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Gerson Law Firm APC, Mr. Walsh worked for Sotheby’s Auction House in New York, NY and worked as a commercial real estate broker at Cushman & Wakefield, specializing in leasing and sales of suburban retail shopping centers throughout Southern California. During law school, Mr. Walsh served as a Legislative Fellow on the Judiciary Committee for Congressman Scott Peters in Washington D.C.
- State Bar of California
- San Diego Bar Association
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Pepperdine University School of Law, JD (2017)
- Johns Hopkins University, Bachelor of Arts in International Studies and History of Art (2010)
- The San Diego Museum of Art.
- Cancer Legal Resource Center.
- Played four years of varsity baseball at Johns Hopkins, reaching the College World Series in 2008 and 2010.
- Third generation San Diegan.
- Avid tennis player and golfer.