Represent local and national financial institutions and private lenders in breach of contract, fraudulent conveyance, fraud, alter ego, receiverships and complex post-judgment collection cases.
Represent landlords in commercial unlawful detainer litigation.
Represent creditors in Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy litigation and adversary proceedings.
Represent receivers in civil litigation and reorganization cases.
Mr. Holmes joined Gerson Law Firm APC in 2014. Prior to joining GLF, Mr. Holmes worked for Grant & Zeko APC as a litigation associate.
- University of California, San Diego, Bachelor of Arts in History, 2000
- California Western School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2004
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Irish American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Enjoys surfing, backpacking, and watching Padres baseball.