Represents large financial institutions and private lenders in her commercial real estate financing practice in making loans secured by multifamily real estate for all character property.
Represents lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
Represents borrowers in commercial real estate transactions.
Prior to joining GERSON LAW FIRM APC, Ms. Scott worked as an attorney at a firm in Los Angeles, CA representing clients in a wide variety of business and real estate matters. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Scott worked as a high school math teacher in San Diego, CA.
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- UCLA School of Law, LL.M. Taxation (2011)
- UCLA School of Law, JD (2005)
- University of San Diego, Bachelor of Arts in History, summa cum laude (2000)
- Recipient of the State Bar of California Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services (2006).
- Enjoys cooking, water sports, and San Diego’s beautiful beaches.