Represent large financial institutions and private lenders in her commercial real estate financing practice in making loans secured by multifamily real estate for all character property.
Represent lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
Represent Borrowers in Commercial Real Estate transactions.
Represent individuals in the formation of business entities.
Prior to attending law school and joining GERSON LAW FIRM APC, Ms. Gerson worked with DR Horton, Inc. in northern California, where she was involved in land acquisitions.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- University of California, Berkeley, BA (2005)
- University of San Diego, School of Law, JD (2010)
- Third generation native of San Diego
- Avid Cal Golden Bears and San Diego Chargers football fan