Represent financial institutions and private lenders in making loans serviced by commercial real estate.
Represent CMBS and CDO lenders.
Represent major national servicers with loan assumptions, loan modifications, and other servicing issues.
Represent lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
Represent sellers and buyers of commercial and residential real estate.
Represent lenders in foreclosure, receiverships, bankruptcy and other collection actions.
Represent sellers and buyers of businesses.
Represent individuals in the formation of business entities.
Represent tenants and landlords in lease negotiations.
Ms. Beck joined Gerson Law Firm APC in April of 2008. Prior to joining GLF, Ms. Beck was an associate at Reicker, Pfau, Pyle & McRoy LLP in Santa Barbara and, prior to that, at Wingert, Grebing, Brubaker & Ryan in San Diego.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- Santa Barbara Barrister’s Club
- Santa Barbara Women Lawyers Organization
- Alumni Association of California Western School of Law
- San Diego Young Republicans (Member)
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, BA (Politic Science) (1996)
- California Western School of Law, JD, cum laude, (1999)
- Staff writer and staff editor for the California Western Law Review (1998-1999)
- Recipient of the Wiley L. Manuel Pro Bono Award (1999)
- Member of the California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo,
- Women’s NCAA Soccer Team (1992-1994)