Represent large financial institutions and private lenders in her commercial real estate financing practice in making loans secured by multifamily real estate for all character property.
Represent lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
Represent borrowers in commercial real estate transactions.
Represent individuals in the formation of legal entities and managing corporate compliance.
Prior to joining Gerson Law Firm APC, Ms. Turpie was in-house counsel at Philips Lumileds Lighting Company in Silicon Valley and at OneRoof Energy in San Diego.
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Massachusetts
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- San Diego Bar Association
- 2016 San Diego County Bar Association Executive Committee Member of the Business & Corporate Law and International Law Sections
- New England School of Law, Juris Doctor (2011)
- Suffolk University, Bachelor of Arts in English (2006)
- Recipient of the U.S. Housing and Urban Development Certificate of Honor in Recognition of Contribution to Federalization of State Public Housing.
- Nominated for the Greater Boston Federal Executive Board Team Excellence Award.
- Recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legislation.
- Native Russian and Ukrainian speaker
- Enjoys tennis, hiking, and classical music.