Represent large financial institutions and private lenders in her commercial real estate financing practice in making loans secured by multifamily real estate for all character property.
Represent lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
Represent borrowers in commercial real estate transactions.
Represent lenders in all legal and compliance matters related to transactional real estate and mortgage banking law.
Ms. Anderson joined GERSON LAW FIRM APC in 2014. Prior to joining GLF, Ms. Anderson worked for Quality Loan Service Corporation as in-house counsel, and prior to that, for the Kentucky Court of Justice as a judicial law clerk.
- San Diego Volunteer Lawyers Program
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Kentucky
- American Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo, B.A., 2003
- University of Louisville, Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Enjoys marathon running, yoga, pilates and surfing.