Represents large financial institutions and private lenders in his commercial real estate financing practice in making loans secured by multifamily real estate for all character property.
Represents borrowers in commercial real estate transactions.
Represents lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
Advises clients as to environmental legal matters related to commercial real estate transactions.
Prior to joining GERSON LAW FIRM APC, Mr. Kornberg worked as an attorney at Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP representing clients in a wide variety of real estate matters. Prior to practicing law, he wrote screenplays and television scripts in Los Angeles.
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- University of California, Berkeley, BA (2006)
- UCLA School of Law, JD (2011)
- Studied Improvisational Comedy at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
- Back-to-back fantasy football champion.