Represent large financial institutions and private lenders in her commercial real estate financing practice in making loans secured by commercial or multifamily real estate for all character property.
Represent lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
Represent Borrowers in Commercial Real Estate transactions.
Represent individuals in the formation of business entities.
Prior to joining Gerson Law Firm APC Ms. Rossini assisted with business immigration matters for Fragomen, Del Ray, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
Ms. Rossini has also worked in the entertainment industry as a Manager of the Warner Bros. Fitness Center where her clients included corporate executives and A-list actors and actresses.
- CREW (San Diego Chapter) (current Board Member)
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- California State Bar Real Property Section
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Home Owners’ Association President
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, BS
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, JD (Cum Laude) (Law Review Business Editor and Literary Editor)
- Marathon runner
- Sailing enthusiast