- LAWYER BY DAY, IMPROV COMEDY PERFORMER BY NIGHT.
Helen Ghio represents clients in commercial real estate financing transactions and real estate transactions.
- Represents large financial institutions and private lenders in her commercial real estate finance practice in making loans secured by multifamily and commercial real estate and for all character property.
- Represents lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
- Represents buyers and sellers in real estate transactions.
- Prior to joining GERSONLAW, Ms. Ghio worked at Chicago Title Company, Luce Forward, Hovey & Kirby, and managed a sole practice.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- California Department of Real Estate broker (No. 1746069)
- University of California, San Diego, BA
- University of San Diego, School of Law, JD
- Improv comedy theater enthusiast and performer
- Enjoys traveling, Pilates, live music, and roller skating
- Board member, United Cerebral Palsy