- Guilty Pleasure: Ketchup Chips!
Nathan Muir represents clients in commercial real estate finance transactions as well as real estate transactions and corporate matters.
- Represents large financial institutions and private lenders in his commercial real estate finance practice in making loans secured by multifamily real estate for all character property.
- Represents commercial lenders in post-closing servicing matters.
- Represents lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
- Advises clients as to statutes and regulations affecting mortgage brokers.
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Western Washington University, BA
- University of San Diego School of Law, JD (Cum Laude)
- Ice hockey and rugby enthusiast.
- Native of Canada.