Peter S. Kornberg
- Back-to-back-to-back fantasy football champion, aka the “Three-Pete".
Peter S. Kornberg represents clients in commercial real estate financing transactions and real estate transactions.
- Represents large financial institutions and private lenders in his commercial real estate financing practice in making loans secured by multifamily and commercial real estate for all character property.
- Represents major national servicers with loan assumptions, loan modifications, and other servicing issues.
- Represents borrowers in commercial real estate transactions.
- Represents lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
- Advises individuals in the formation of business entities.
- Prior to joining GERSONLAW, Mr. Kornberg worked as an attorney at Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP representing clients in a wide variety of real estate matters. Prior to practicing law, he wrote screenplays and television scripts in Los Angeles.
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- California Lawyers Association – Real Property Law
- University of California, Berkeley, BA
- UCLA School of Law, JD
- Collects vintage sports memorabilia and apparel from the ‘80s and ‘90s.
- Pitched a television show to MTV and VH1.