In a season filled with celebrations, GERSON LAW FIRM APC assisted financial industry clients in celebrating closings of more than $200,000,000 in lending related transactions.
Among highlights from Wall Street CDOs to local credit union transactions were:
- Four CDO closings for multifamily and commercial properties in both California and Utah in the amount of $27,800,000.
- Freddie Mac transactions in both California and Oregon, including two Freddie Mac loans in Oregon for a combined amount of more than $50,000,000, which are cross defaulted and cross collateralized.
- Fannie Mae loan transactions in California and Utah for more than $26,000,000.
- Loan sale of a portfolio of credit union loans valued at more than $75,000,000.
- Gordon L. Gerson also was a speaker in Irvine, California at the California Mortgage Banker Association Executive Round Table, which included 20 heads of California’s largest mortgage banking companies. Mr. Gerson, who was the sole lawyer invited to participate in this year’s roundtable, spoke on identity theft issues and mortgage brokers liability under the Leach Biley Graham Act, broker liability for negligent referrals, and other issues.