Represents large financial institutions and private lenders in his commercial real estate financing practice in making loans secured by multifamily real estate for all character property.
Represents lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
Represents borrowers in commercial real estate transactions.
Prior to joining GERSON LAW FIRM APC, Mr. Lang worked as an associate attorney at a firm in San Diego, CA representing clients in a wide variety of business and estate planning matters. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Lang worked as a treasury analyst at large tier one automotive supplier in Southfield, MI.
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- University of San Diego School of Law, JD (2014)
- University of Michigan – Dearborn, Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance (2009)
- Enjoys watching and supporting all of the Detroit area professional sports teams, as well as the University of Michigan football team.
- Enjoys being active outdoors in the San Diego sunshine.