This is the time of year when our professional colleagues provide an annual report on the prior year. But instead, what follows is our periscope as we parachute into the new year
GERSON LAW FIRM APC sees the year ahead with growth, diversification, and unmatched client relationships.
The number of major bank, life insurance, and capital market transactions – including Freddie Mac/Optigo® multifamily and Fannie Mae multifamily loan closings – will continue to remain a large focus.
The first two weeks of the year has seen a surge in engagements in these areas, including new commercial real estate loan engagements representing almost $200,000,000 in loan originations, as well as a role in development of new proprietary loan products soon to hit the marketplace of existing and new clients. Our non lending engagements range from preschool leasing to seeking preservation of sensitive bluffs in a coastal community. And more.
The months ahead will give witness to:
- GERSON LAW FIRM dominance among law firms in the lending industry.
- GERSON LAW FIRM expanding with new attorneys.
- GERSON LAW FIRM lifting its client relationships to a higher level.
- GERSON LAW FIRM continuing its commitment to DEI with the GERSON LAW FIRM DEI scholarship at USD law school
- GERSON LAW FIRM adapting to an ever-changing social and professional landscape.
GERSON LAW FIRM, never an AM100 but always an AMBest, looks forward to working with you in the year ahead.