Brandon S. Lang
- Die-hard University of Michigan and Detroit ( Sometimes Really Hard) sports fan.
Brandon S. Lang represents clients in commercial real estate and business transactions, focusing on real estate finance.
- Represents large financial institutions and private lenders in his commercial real estate finance practice in making loans secured by multifamily real estate properties.
- Represents lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
- Represents loan servicers with loan assumptions, loan modifications, and other servicing issues.
- Prior to joining GERSONLAW, Mr. Lang worked as an associate attorney at a law firm in San Diego, CA representing clients in a wide variety of business and estate planning matters. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Lang worked in corporate finance at a large tier-one automotive supplier in Southfield, MI.
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- University of San Diego School of Law, JD
- University of Michigan – Dearborn, Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
- Enjoys San Diego beaches and sunshine
- Enjoys playing basketball