Brian P. Holmes
- Keep the Faith, Go Padres!
Brian Holmes represents individual and institutional clients in civil, commercial, real property, and bankruptcy litigation, with a focus on judgment creditor rights and remedies. Mr. Holmes is committed to maximizing results for clients by keeping clients “in the know” on case progress while minimizing costs through use of staff support and up-to-date online legal research services and techniques.
- Represents local and national financial institutions and private lenders in breach of contract, fraudulent conveyance, fraud, alter ego, receiverships, and complex post-judgment collection cases.
- Represents landlords in commercial unlawful detainer litigation.
- Represents creditors in Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy and adversary proceedings.
- Mr. Holmes joined GERSONLAW in 2014. Prior to joining GLF, Mr. Holmes worked for Grant & Zeko APC as a litigation associate.
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Irish American Bar Association
- University of California, San Diego, Bachelor of Arts in History
- California Western School of Law, Juris Doctor
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Outside the Office
- Enjoys surfing, backpacking, and watching Padres baseball.