Jaclyn B. Gerson
- Just Say Gerson Like Person, But with a G
Jaclyn B. Gerson represents clients in commercial real estate financing transactions and real estate transactions.
- Represents large financial institutions and private lenders in her commercial real estate financing practice in making and servicing loans secured by multifamily and commercial real estate including all character property.
- Represents lenders originating and servicing Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans including but not limited to loan assumptions, loan modifications, and other servicing matters.
- Represents borrowers in commercial real estate transactions.
- Represents individuals in the formation of business entities.
- Prior to attending law school and joining GERSONLAW, Ms. Gerson worked with DR Horton, Inc. in northern California, where she was involved in land acquisitions.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- University of California, Berkeley, BA (2005)
- University of San Diego, School of Law, JD (2010)
- Began career in law sorting paper clips at a law firm at the young age of 6.
- Third-generation native of San Diego with tips on where to find the best tacos.
- Fan of Cal Football. Go Bears!