- I always have you covered.
Jana Beck focuses her practice on real estate and business transactions, including real estate finance. She has also handled a wide range of real estate and business-related litigation matters.
- Represents financial institutions and private lenders in making loans serviced by commercial real estate.
- Represents CMBS and CDO lenders.
- Represent major national servicers with loan assumptions, loan modifications, and other servicing issues.
- Represents lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
- Represents sellers and buyers of commercial and residential real estate.
- Represents lenders in foreclosure, receiverships, bankruptcy and other collection actions.
- Representssellers and buyers of businesses.
- Represents individuals in the formation of business entities.
- Represents tenants and landlords in lease negotiations.
Ms. Beck joined GERSONLAW in April of 2008. Prior to joining GLF, Ms. Beck was an associate at Reicker, Pfau, Pyle & McRoy LLP in Santa Barbara and, prior to that, at Wingert, Grebing, Brubaker & Ryan in San Diego.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Alumni Association of California Western School of Law
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, BA (Political Science) (1996)
- California Western School of Law, JD, cum laude, (1999)
- Staff writer and staff editor for the California Western Law Review (1998-1999)
- Recipient of the Wiley L. Manuel Pro Bono Award (1999)
- Member of the California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Women’s NCAA Soccer Team (1992-1994)