- STRONG FROM START TO FINISH.
Janet Mann represents clients in commercial real estate and business transactions, focusing on real estate finance.
- Represents large financial institutions and private lenders in her commercial real estate finance practice in making loans secured by multifamily and commercial real estate.
- Represents lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
- Represents borrowers in commercial real estate transactions.
- Prior to joining GERSONLAW, Ms. Mann worked in the New York office of Blank Rome LLP where she represented clients in a wide variety of real estate matters. Ms. Mann has also represented clients in real estate transactions as a solo practitioner.
- State Bar of New York
- American Bar Association
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, JD
- University of Pennsylvania, BA, magna cum laude
- Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal, Notes Editor
- Native New Yorker
- Enjoys travel, tennis, indoor cycling and spending time with family