Kristin Ward Miller
- 3,699th fittest woman (40-44) in the world, CrossFit Open 2022.
Kristin Ward Miller focuses her practice on commercial real estate and business transactions, with a focus on property acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, and real estate finance.
- Represents buyers and sellers in commercial real estate purchase and sale transactions.
- Represents landlords and tenants in commercial lease transactions.
- Represents ground lessors and ground lessees in commercial ground lease transactions.
- Represents exchanges in IRS Section 1031 tax-deferred real estate exchange transactions.
- Represents financial institutions and borrowers in loan transactions secured by commercial real estate.
- Represents developers in commercial condominium conversion projects.
- Formation of legal entities and management of corporate compliance.
- Prior to joining GERSONLAW, Ms. Miller was a shareholder at G10 Law and, prior to that, an associate in the finance department at Latham & Watkins LLP.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- North County Bar Association
- University of San Diego, School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, Cum Laude
- Pepperdine University, School of Law, JD, Magna Cum Laude
- Northwestern University, BS
- Order of the Coif, Pepperdine University, School of Law
- NCAA Division I Platform and Springboard Diver, Northwestern University (1999-2003)