Shereen L. Rossini
- Short Surfboard Wannabe
Shereen L. Rossini emphasizes real estate and business transactions and real estate finance in her practice.
- Represents large financial institutions and private lenders in her commercial real estate finance practice in making loans secured by multifamily and commercial real estate and for all character property.
- Represents lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
- Represents borrowers in Commercial Real Estate transactions.
- Represents individuals in the formation of business entities.
- Prior to joining GERSONLAW Ms. Rossini assisted with business immigration matters for Fragomen, Del Ray, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP.
- Ms. Rossini has also worked in the entertainment industry as a Manager of the Warner Bros. Fitness Center where her clients included corporate executives and A-list actors and actresses.
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- California State Bar Real Property Section
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, BS
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, JD (Cum Laude) (Law Review Business Editor and Literary Editor)
- Former marathon runner
- Loves being on the water sailing or on the beach and never far from water
- Travel enthusiast