Tamar Yellin represents clients in commercial real estate and business transactions, focusing on real estate financing.
- Ms. Yellin represents large financial institutions and private lenders in her commercial real estate financing practice in making loans secured by multifamily real estate for all character property.
- Ms. Yellin represents lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
- Ms. Yellin represents borrowers in commercial real estate transactions.
- Prior to joining GERSONLAW, Ms. Yellin worked as counsel for Fidelity National Title Group both in their claims department and for one of their foreclosure divisions. Ms. Yellin has also worked for PCT Law Group PLLC, Ocean Tomo, and The John Marshall Law School.
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Nebraska
- State Bar of Illinois (inactive)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Registered Patent Attorney (USPTO)
- American Bar Association
- Military Spouse JD Network
- Michigan State University School of Law, JD (2005)
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law (formerly The John Marshall Law School), LLM (2008)
- Michigan State University (2002)
- Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST), Safe Kids International
- Choral Music (alto), Omaha Symphonic Chorus
- Tamar has been a CPST (‘car seat tech’) for over 6 years!