- Rubik Cube Vanquisher
Van Nguyen has broad experience representing clients in commercial real estate and business transactions, with a focus on real estate financing. Ms. Nguyen has extensive experience working with large financial institutions and private lenders in complex financings involving multifamily residences, mixed-use assets, affordable housing, phased developments, and loans originating with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Ms. Nguyen represents large financial institutions and private lenders in her commercial real estate financing practice in making loans secured by multifamily and commercial real estate and for all character property.
- Ms. Nguyen represents lenders originating Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans.
- Ms. Nguyen represents borrowers in commercial real estate transactions.
- Prior to joining GERSONLAW, Ms. Nguyen worked as an associate at Latham and Watkins and CGS3 Law. Ms. Nguyen has also worked as a Career Advisor at the University of San Diego, School of Law and in the Office of Presidential Personnel at the White House.
- State Bar of California
- Military Spouse JD Network
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law and Boalt Hall, JD
- University of Melbourne, MA, High Honors
- Yale University, BA, magna cum laude
- Born and raised in San Diego.
- Enjoys quilting, baking bread, and visiting museums.
- Sailed 5 of the 7 seas.
- Solves a Rubik’s Cube in under 90 seconds.
- Hopes to solve a Rubik’s Cube under 60 seconds by the time you read this bio.